Sometimes it works . . . sometimes it doesn't.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Here Goes . . .

There's something a little too stale about my regular family blog. After thinking and thinking, I just couldn't decide how to revamp the old blog to become what I envisioned. How could I keep a running commentary on our little family and our happenings, as well as incorporate all the other stuff I want to share?
The only way that made sense was to start afresh.
For anyone who follows my old blog, it's still around and will probably not change too much (lots of cute kiddo pictures!), but it will be private from now on. Feel free to contact me if you would like an invite. Hopefully if you want an invite, you actually know me and I know you, because otherwise that could be really awkward ;)
This blog will still have cute kiddo pictures (yay!), but I'm going to be a little less open with personal-type info and share all kinds of fun things that would seem a little silly on a family-update kind of blog.
So, without further ado . . . ok, well, truth be told I first have to feed my kids some lunch and *ahem* fold some laundry . . . but after that . . . let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment