Sometimes it works . . . sometimes it doesn't.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

An Experimental Post

I have become one of those bloggers. You know, the kind that don't make regular posts. I make the excuse that it has been summer, and I'm busy... but I'm not really that busy. I don't know what my problem is.
To help remedy this non-posting, I now gave the ability to blog on my phone. So today, I'm testing that out. It seems to be working pretty well so far.
I do have some books to review, but I'm definitely not going to attempt that on the phone. So look forward to that sometime soon.
Today, I will list follow up on a promise I made waaaaay back to share temple construction photos.

If you look close, you can see some supports for walls coming up! In fact, they are now tall enough that they can be seen over the fence from the far side of the road!  The big crane stands very tall over our whole area. I love that every time I see it, I think of the temple. There is a power and influence that I feel in my life and in our home that comes from the nearness of the temple, even though it is a crane and not a spire that stands there right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment